WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect information that you provide when entering contests or promotions, placing an order, subscribing to any newsletters, responding to surveys, or other requests for information.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- Information received in connection with providing your service or fulfilling your purchase order.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering your requested product or service
- We use information provided through use of this Site to respond to visitor’s request or other correspondence
- To send you emails containing information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. if such information was requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- We may share information with trusted third-party companies, entities and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (i.e., credit card processing companies, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional distribution); provided, however, that these third-parties may access your personal information only on confidential basis and only to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
- These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?