What is Diabete-X?
- Diabete-X was created with essential ingredients to help blood glucose and weight control. Some of these ingredients are:
- Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) is a plant that grows in parts of Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and South America. It grows a fruit that looks like a cucumber. People use bitter melon as both a food and a traditional medicine.
- Elecampane (Inula helenium) is an herb. The root is used to make medicine. Elecampane is used for lung diseases including asthma, bronchitis, and whooping cough. It is also used to prevent coughing, especially coughing caused by tuberculosis; and as an expectorant to help loosen phlegm, so it can be coughed up more easily. Other uses include improving stomach function; treating nausea and diarrhea; and killing worms that can live in the intestine. These worms include hookworm, roundworm, threadworm, and whipworm.
- Indian Kino (Pterocarpus marsupium) is the only pure herb ever found to regenerate beta cells in the pancreas that produce, store and release the hormone insulin. Pterocarpus marsupium is a very rich source of pterosupin, pterostilbene, marsupin and epicatechin which are highly effective blood glucose lowering compounds.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is used for diabetes and nerve-related symptoms of diabetes including burning, pain, and numbness in the legs and arms.
Diabete-X was created with essential ingredients like Bitter Melon, Elecampane, Indian Kino, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to help blood glucose and weight control.