Since ancient times, herbs have been used as natural treatments and remedies for various illnesses including some viral infections.
Due to their concentration of potent plant compounds, many herbs help fight viruses and are favored by practitioners of natural medicine.
Since most herbs have not been tested scientifically, it is difficult to assess their potency in providing protection. We depend mostly on the ancients’ usage of the herbs and reported results from people who used these herbs.
Our decision to use several of the herbs in our formula was based on giving you the best chance of protection against various viral infections.
1. Oregano: Oregano is a member of the mint family that is known for its impressive medicinal qualities to include anti-viral properties found in the plants compound, carvacrol.
2. Sage: Sage is also a member of the mint family, sage is an aromatic herb that has long been used in traditional medicine to treat viral infections.
3. Holy Basil: Known as tulsi, has been shown to increase immunity, which may help fight viral infections.
4. Fennel: A licorice-flavored plant that may fight certain viruses. According to animal research, fennel may also boost your immune system and decrease inflammation, which may also help combat viral infections.
5. Garlic: A popular natural remedy for a wide array of conditions, including viral infections. Test-tube studies note that garlic may have antiviral activity against influenza A and B, HIV, HSV-1, viral pneumonia, and rhinovirus, which causes the common cold. However, current research is lacking.
6. Lemon balm: Lemon balm extract is a concentrated source of potent essential oils and plant compounds that have been shown to have antiviral activity.
7. Peppermint: Its leaves and essential oils contain active components, including menthol and rosmarinic acid, which have antiviral and anti-inflammatory activity.
8. Rosemary: Rosemary is frequently used for the its therapeutic applications due to its numerous plant compounds to include oleanolic acid. Oleanolic acid has displayed antiviral activity against herpes viruses, HIV, influenza, and hepatitis in animal and test-tube studies.
9. Licorice: Licorice has been used in traditional Chinese medicine and other natural practices for centuries. Glycyrrhizin, liquiritigenin, and glabridin are just some of the active substances in licorice that have powerful antiviral properties
10. Astragalus: Astragalus is a flowering herb popular in traditional Chinese medicine. It boasts Astragalus polysaccharide (APS), which has significant immune-enhancing and antiviral qualities. Test-tube and animal studies show that astragalus combats herpes viruses, hepatitis C, and avian influenza H9 virus.
11. Ginger: Ginger products, such as elixirs, teas, and lozenges, are popular natural remedies. Ginger has been shown to have impressive antiviral activity thanks to its high concentration of potent plant compounds. It is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
12. Ginseng: Ginseng, which can be found in Korean and American varieties has been touted for its medicinal properties for centuries and is believed to also have anti-viral properties.
13. Dandelion: Dandelions are widely regarded as weeds but have been studied for multiple medicinal properties, including potential antiviral effects.
+Disclaimer : There's no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary.
Viral Immune Boost 60 ct
Viral Immune Boost. Antiviral Defense Supplements.